2016 Summer Vacation Package - Dubai - Single & Double Packages from ₦330,000 Per Person
It's that time of the years when all roads lead to Dubai...literately, summer is usually the best time to visit Dubai. I'll tell you why this is the best tie to buy vacation packages to Dubai;
So without further ado, our travel agency brings to you some of the finest vacation packages to Dubai for this summer
- Summer is actually low season for this lovely destination, so hotels in Dubai Hotels are cheap!
- The kids are on their long vacation so it's a perfect time to take that family vacation, vacation packages are all over the place but Dubai Tourism still has the wow things about it.
- It's Summer time! Summer is synonymous with Holiday, take that long deserved break, our travel agency has put together some really interesting Dubai tourism bundles for you.
As we usually do, our travel agency has put together some of the best value for money deals for the budget vacationer. Don't forget, it's this good only because it's from Bespoke Vacations, you can be absolutely sure of getting all the detailed components;
*Above prices are for 2016 Summer and only an indication of the price, actual vacation package price might differ
**Please do not hesitate to contact our travel agency for a Personalized quote if your hotel/Airline of choice is not on the list
Above Priced Package Includes:
|Fortune Pearl Hotel
|City Max Hotel
||Bubbly Hotel,center of Now!
|Al Sarab Hotel
||Great Decor, best of the pack
1. Tourism Dirham Fees
- UAE Visa ( No Age Restriction)
- Return Flight ticket
- Airport chauffeur service
- 6 Day/5 Nights of hotel stay
- Daily Lavish Buffet Breakfast
- Half day of Dubai City with Soft Drinks
- Dubai Museum tour with entrance tickets
- Dhow Cruise with lavish Intercontinental Buffet and unlimited soft drinks
- Desert Safari (Dune Bashing On board Toyota Land cruiser 4 By 4 plus Barbecue Dinner with unlimited soft drinks)
- Free Camel ride
- Arabic belly dancing entertainment
- Tandora dance performance
- Photo stop 1 - View of Burj Al Arab (famous 7 star hotel)
- Photo stop 2 - View of Burj Khalifa (Tallest building in the world)
- Photo stop 3 - View of Atlantis the palms/Jumeirah
- Photo stop 4 - View of Dubai Marina
- A short tour of the Gold souk
- All rates are subject to change based on availability as our travel agency is not holding any hotel rooms or flight seats
- Quoted rates depend on Naira/Dollar Exchange rate so might change at the time of booking based on obtainable exchange rate
- We will require a scanned copy of traveler’s valid International e-Passport data page and a passport photograph taken on white background to process the visa
- The international Passport must have at least 6 months validity remaining at the time you return from the trip.
- Visa process will take 5 working days, please note that working days in UAE are Sunday to Thursday.