Dubai Stop-Over Vacation Package – Summer 2016.From ₦182,000 – Single |₦232,000 – Double
Emirates airline fly to over 150 destinations and offer really excellent service. It is a very good chance that you will take their flight for your next trip. So whether Dubai is your final destination or you are just passing through,you can take advantage of this Dubai Stop-Over Vacation Package to explore the shopping Mecca of the middle east.
This Vacation Package Includes;
- Dubai Stop-over Visa (96 Hours and without any Gender or age limits).
- Dubai International Airport Meet & Assist.
- Dubai Tourist Guide.
- 24-hour check-in/check-out at all hotels (This is exclusive to dubai stop-over vacation package guests).
- Seat In Coach (SIC) transfers to and from the hotel.
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay at Howard Johnson Hotel or Ibis World Trade Center or Ibis One Central Sheik Zayed Road.
- Additional nights (not more than 2) will cost N19,000 per night.
- Lavish Daily Buffet breakfast.
- All taxes and service charges (excluding tourist Dirham).
- this Dubai stop-over vacation package is For Travel until 15th October 2016.
This Vacation Package excludes;
- Tourism Dirham fees.
- Flight Ticket (this Dubai stop-over vacation package assumes that you already have a flight ticket to your ultimate destination).
**Please call our Travel Agency on +234 1 342-9934 for queries or any clarifications you might have about this Vacation Package
- All rates are subject to change based on availability as our travel agency is not holding any hotel rooms or flight seats
- Quoted rates depend on Naira/Dollar Exchange rate so might change at the time of booking based on obtainable exchange rate
- We will require a scanned copy of traveler’s valid International e-Passport data page and a passport photograph taken on white background to process the visa
- The international Passport must have at least 6 months validity remaining at the time you return from the trip.
- Visa process will take 5 working days, please note that working days in UAE are Sunday to Thursday.